Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you make this mp3 player work with mac?

My brother recently bought a Coby, 256MB mp3 player, Model No. MPC641. It said that Mac OS X didn't require the software installation, and they're right. I drag and drop songs from my iTunes to the window for the mp3 player and it shows the song there. But when I disconnect the mp3 player, the songs aren't on there. I've tried it with the mp3 player on, and off, on hold and not, and I've even kept it connected for a while. I tried calling custumer support, but they weren't much of a help.


So, how do I keep the songs on the mp3 player.

How do you make this mp3 player work with mac?
have you read the manual???


http://www.cobyusa.com/_en/prod_item.php...


and the trouble shooting guide?





It can't read songs from iTunes store songs directly or even your own AAC format songs

Does this look good

No comments:

Post a Comment