Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which mp3 player should I get?

ok, so right now I have a sandisk sansa e240 and I liked it for awhile, but I bought some videos from that new Amazon Unbox and expected to be able to put it on my mp3 player, but when I try to convert it says that the file format is not supported. I am now looking for a new mp3 player that can play video and I was going to get an ipod but now I'm worried b/c of the whole NBC not renewing with Itunes thing. I am going to use the mp3 player while running so I would prefer that it wouldn't skip when I do so. HELP????!!!!

Which mp3 player should I get?
I looked into it a bit so heres some info... Amazon Unbox looks like it does not work with Ipods.(link below) I recently switched to an Ipod and I love the thing compared to the zune and stuff. The NEW IPOD NANO ROCKS! It's up to you about the NBC content. Just remember to get a FLASH memory mp3 player if you plan on running with it. The nano for example...doesn't skip or anything.





Update: The AMAZON Unbox downloads to a DRM protected WMV file. (not ipod friendly) There is a way to remove the DRM and convert to an MP4 but it's not worth the time. (I did try it and it worked lol )

Hotels Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment