Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why will my MP3 player not go to my music, I done everything I can so far.Please help.?

I have a Sansa m240 MP3 player, I turn it on it says Sansa but it used to go right to my music, and now it just stops when it says Sansa. I have pushed every button while it is on, I have checked the "hold" swicth i have called the Sandisk company, the man told me to remove the battery and hold the power swicth down for 30 seconds, let go and replace the battery after 2 to 3 minutes, i did that. It did not work. Then he said to go to Sandisk.com and download the "Firmware Updater" i downloaded it, went through the steps then the last step said to turn the MP3 player on plug in the USB thing then go to menu on your MP3 player, i cant go to menu. The last choice was to return the MP3 player. It was a gift for Christmas, My Mother did not keep the reciept, and Best Buy requires reciept and package that it came in. The package it came in is gone, I threw it away. So now i cannot return it and I havent found a way to fix it. PLEASE help me figure out this problem. Thank You Very Much.


E.J.

Why will my MP3 player not go to my music, I done everything I can so far.Please help.?
sounds to me like a button is busted which is easy and cheap to fix or you gave it a good bump which means harder to fix and more expensive(if it's worth fixing). Call again the company and don't tell them what you did so far... maybe they'll give you a different answer...


No comments:

Post a Comment