Saturday, November 19, 2011

Questions on the MP3 players?

Hi folks,





I am a newbie on this high tech stuff called "MP3" players.





I have downloaded some music from the limewire, and I want to play those musics on my big audio stereo cd player.





But when I do the web search on the MP3 player, there are only small ones that you can listen with the headphone.





I want the MP3 player with big speakers.





Is there a such thing? Are all MP3 players for the headphone only?





thanks

Questions on the MP3 players?
I doubt there is an mp3 player like a boom box. One of the features of MP3 is the portability.





All is not lost. You can either buy the little MP3 players and a boom box that has an audio in jack. Or you can burn the MP3 music onto a CD and buy a boom box that reads MP3 on CD (there is a logo "MP3" on it).





I hope that helps.
Reply:the power output on any given mp3 is usually milliwatts. it just wouldnt sound too good on big speakers but u can try.


No comments:

Post a Comment