Saturday, November 19, 2011

My mp3 player's stuck on "SANSA 240 1.0GB" some one help, please!!!?

I just got mine for Christmas and was barely playing with it yesterday and once I figured how it worked, it was great. But when I just added 2-3 songs into it the mp3 player it said it was updating the library but it was taking awhile and I was in a hurry so before I had to leave, I just took the USB port out and I guess from there it messed up?





When I turn the mp3 player on it says it's initializing but it remains on "SANSA 240 1.0GB" and doesn't allow me to use any of it's functions/menu button and won't even turn off, so I'd have to take the battery out to do so. And when I plug it into the computer the mp3 player also goes to "SANSA 240 1.0GB" and my computer doesn't even detect a USB was connected.





I don't have a reciept, don't know where my uncle got it, and whatever it came in had already been thrown out so I was wondering if it's possible to fix it without having to return it/go through all that...

My mp3 player's stuck on "SANSA 240 1.0GB" some one help, please!!!?
Never unhook the USB untill after you have shut down the media player. You must take that battery out or wait till it decharges its self. Good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment