Saturday, November 19, 2011

Question on how to burn data mp3's for car mp3 player?

I would like to be able to burn mp3's that I have ripped from my audio cd's onto my computer onto data cd's that I can play on my car mp3 player. I have attempted this using windows media player but the specs for my car mp3 player specify, Type 1 Cd Rom Burning, ISO format. The data MP3's don't work in my player. (2007 VW GTI)


What software will place the mp3's in the right data format for the car mp3 player to recognize them? Or do I just need to do something different in the ripping/burning process with Windows Media Player11.


Any help would be much appreciated.

Question on how to burn data mp3's for car mp3 player?
I have iTunes and have done it before. You could try it and see if it works in your car. Here's how:


Choose Edit %26gt; Preferences, click Advanced, and then click Burning. Choose MP3 CD as the Disc Format, and then click OK. Then select the playlist containing the songs you want to burn. If the playlist contains more songs than fit on a CD, iTunes burns only the number of songs that fit on one disc, and then asks you to insert another disc to continue burning the rest o the songs.
Reply:Burn the disc just like any other data disc, just put the MP3's on and burn it.


No comments:

Post a Comment