Saturday, November 19, 2011

Philips MP3 Player - Broken Screen?

I recently turned my philips mp3 player on, to find that the half of the screen wasn't working properly. The mp3 player itself is working perfectly. I bought it off ebay, so i don't have the reciept to return it, bt i think it would be out of the warranty date anyway. Does anyone know if you can buy a new screen? And fix it yourself? It is an 8GB mp3 player, so i don't exactly want to just throw it away. I really like it. Thanks for the help.

Philips MP3 Player - Broken Screen?
You need to reset it(look in manual or web site)





Try formatting it =


To format = Plug in your mp3* Go to start* Go to my computer* Right click you mp3 and choose format* save music/video to your PC before formatting*
Reply:bring to a accredited Philips repair shop and the warranty papers.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment