Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm Buying An MP3 Player, I Have A Question About USB Ports?

Alright, I'm thinking of buying a Sony NWZ-S618FBLK Walkman® Video MP3 Player, %26amp; I seen that it uses a 2.0 USB connection, %26amp; I was wondering if it would still work on my 1.1 USB port? I thought it still should, but only @ the 1.1 USB speed, but my cousin just told me that his MP3 Player uses a 2.0 USB connection, %26amp; it doesn't work on his computer, which uses a 1.1 USB port, he has to go to our grandma's house any time he wants to put music on it. I'm a pretty advanced computer user, %26amp; I've only heard of this "non-compatibility" issue happening with a select few devices out there, %26amp; I was shocked when he said his MP3 Player wouldn't work on his computer, so I wanted to make sure this Sony MP3 Player would work on my computer before I spend over $150 on it %26amp; then plug it up %26amp; have get the error message. This question is really only directed towards the people out there that actually already own this Sony MP3 Player %26amp; have a computer with a 1.1 USB port, does it work with your computers?

I'm Buying An MP3 Player, I Have A Question About USB Ports?
I have the same player, but I use usb 2.0. In any mp3 player, it should state if it is compatible with usb 1.1 and 2.0.

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment