Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MP3 Hosting?

Does anyone know of a good mp3 hosting website where I can upload songs for my myspace mp3 player? I have tried several but none of them seem to be any good. I have tried myspaceimagecodes.com, filexoom.com, ripway.com, etc.... They all use quicktime and when I try to play them quicktime won't play for me. I'm not sure why because I have quicktime on my computer. I have tried some other sites and after I upload the song I want it wants me to download it but I already have the song on my computer, I want to add it to my mp3 player playlist. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

MP3 Hosting?
www.mp3-host.com


www.garageband.com


www.musicianmp3.com


www.musicv2.com/


www.audiostreet.net


forum.studioathome.com


www.momoshare.com


www.free-webhosts.com
Reply:mp3-host.com


limewire.com


fielodge.com is the best in my oppinion all u have to do is create a free account.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment