Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mp3 player problem, i've been trying to add tracks to my creative zen v plus, with disaster?

i don't have the cd, and my pc is vista, i've downloaded the patches, from creatives website, tried installing them, but it says the error message, something like there is no support product on this system, i don't have the cd, does that mean i can't add songs to my mp3, i saw the sony mp3 walkman, which is the equivilant to the v pus, i am thinking about getting it, should i, does anyone now how i can add tracks to my v plus and please don't come up with stupid answers, i've tried everything, from dragging and dropping to installing the downloads with the player plugged into the computer, formatting the mp3 player, i now have no songs on my v plus, so i can't use it cos it's useless

Mp3 player problem, i've been trying to add tracks to my creative zen v plus, with disaster?
This has happended to me before I have to same computer and mp3 player... some times it's just the song it depends what downloader you use...I use piolet because line wire messed up my other computer so I get I new one wicth is a vista...some times it's just the song your trying to put on try getting some other downloading program it maybe that ....also when you hock your mp3 player to you computer you will hear a nosie then you click on a thing that says Creative MediaSource 5 Player it will be on you desktop there will be a thing you click on the left side of that page that says my zen or what ever you named it ...once you get to the page you click on the import button on the top of the page then you find to folder you want and inport the tracks from that folder .....it worked for me I hope it works for you !!!
Reply:Take it back and get a player that is vista compatible











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... / vista zen


No comments:

Post a Comment