Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MP3 Player Issue?

I have a MATSUI MP3 PLAYER. When I 'drag' my music album files into it from my desktop, say 10 of them, rather than having 10 sub folders where I can select a particular album to play, I have a 'total' number of tracks on my MP3 screen, say 150. This means I have to press the forward button furiously to reach tracks of an album towards the high end of the 150 tracks, rather tahn be able to select an album with, say 12 tracks. Can anyone help me to use my Windows Media Player, or alternative, to reate 'albums' to sync onto the MP3, rather than a list of 12 or so tracks. Help me please!





Alex..

MP3 Player Issue?
no
Reply:Did you try dragging folders instead of individual tracks. If they're not in folders already, put them in folders. If you don't know how to make a folder, just right click in the blank space and go to "new folder". After that, drag some files into it, and drag it to your mp3 player.





If your mp3 player still wants to treat them as individual tracks, try finding an option where you can skip to a different folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment