Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MP3 player has a problem that makes no sense. Help?

Hey. I recently received a Spi MP3 (1.8GB) player as a gift. I like it...but I encountered a problem/glitch. I was synching files onto the player and it was all going ok up until a certain problem arose. I deleted some files to make more room, and when I went to sync the other files, it wasn't cooperating properly so I canceled. Anyway, at the time of said synching, I had 1GB left, but after that it said I had no more room. It confused me, and I even deleted all of the other files to find the source. Instead of fixing/discovering the problem, every time I go to sync something, it (the media player) says I only have room for 1GB, despite not having anymore files left on the MP3 player. So, I can only have 1GB worth of files on my MP3 player. I have no idea why it's acting this way. So, any help would be very much appreciated...





Thanks in advance.

MP3 player has a problem that makes no sense. Help?
There seems to be a problem with the spi players. Make sure 'USB device' is selected, then go to my computer and right click on the removeable disk to format it. That's what I had to do anyway..





EDIT: I realized that you need to have 'usb device' selected when you charge it, but have 'media device' selected when you add music (setup %26gt; online devices %26gt;). If you add songs under the usb device, they will work but you won't be able to open playlists, artists, ect. But I had a problem with the memory again, and realized if you leave the player off for a few minutes, then reconnect it back to the computer it will be fixed now. I have no idea why it does that.


No comments:

Post a Comment