Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Which mp3 player???? urgent help needed.?

Am buying my partner his birthday gift tonight (ive bought him two tshirts already) and want to get him an mp3 player. I was deliberating between a cheap ipod I saw but it was refurbished and a Phillips 2gb one from target which would have warranty.. since then I have found a “creative zen wav 2gb mp3 %26amp; video player with built in speakers” for $108.95 with 12 months manufacturers warranty. I don’t know what warranty the Phillips one had but its $119.00 and is 2gb also (without built in speakers)





So my question to you/- if you had the choice would you chose





- Phillips 2 GB MP3 player from Target (unsure of warranty, guessing 1yr manufacturers) $119.00


Or


- Creative Zen Wav 2GB MP3 %26amp; Video Player W/ In-Built Speakers $108.95





Thanks in advance for your answers. Please let me know which is better and why???

Which mp3 player???? urgent help needed.?
Creative Zen Wav 2GB MP3 %26amp; Video Player W/ In-Built Speakers $108.95 cheaper and more things in it


No comments:

Post a Comment