Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MP3 Player earphones replacement?

OK, so I have this generic MP3 player, it works really well for me, and it came with this really awesome set of earphones/earbuds/whatever-you-wanna-cal... Now, unfortunately, the earphones are starting to sound awful, buzzing and fuzzy in one ear. I want to buy a replacement set. Seems easy, right? I don't know what to call them though... what makes them so great is two features. First, it has a little clip that attaches the mp3 player to a little ring further down the cord, so that if you were to dangle the mp3 player by the earphone cords, it wouldn't pull the little plug out of the player. Second, it has a little bead that slides up and down, which allows you to wear the whole thing as a necklace and not worry about the little plug letting go and dropping the whole thing. What on earth do I call that, am I describing it effectively, and where do I find one?? Thanks, if anyone knows.

MP3 Player earphones replacement?
Hi there, 3.5mm Necklace Stereo Earphones I have a link for them at my website they sound like the one's I'm thinking of go to www.mp4direct.org click the mp4 link then scroll down the page to head phones click that link you will find them there under item 19 to 36 if it is not those one look through all of them the one's you refering to most likely came from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment