Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mp3 Player Help?

Right I deleted all the songs of my mp3 about a month ago using my pc and then i put new songs on,but the old songs where still on and i cant get rid of them hat do i do?





and btw my mp3 is a matsui 2gb mp3 player aadnd the model number is MAT 120MR

Mp3 Player Help?
Bare in mind I'm not that good with tecnically, but I've had this happen to me. Because the previous songs that I put on my MP3 player where still on my computer they just re transferred to the player when I put new songs on there. I think you have to delete the songs from your computer or check that when the list of songs comes up when you go to burn the CD, that the ones you have previous deleted are not showing in that list. Also you can plug your player back in and only delete certain songs, so if all fails delete the unwanted songs one at a time from the player. Sorry I can't be better help I could show you better than I can explain. I hope someone more knowledgeable replies to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment