Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MP3 Player trouble?

I have a Sandisk Sansa E280 Mp3 player which I got for Christmas. I'm trying to use rhapsody to get my music, and pay a monthly fee. When I try to put songs on my Mp3 player it says that my Mp3 player is not a subscription device. Can I do anything about that?

MP3 Player trouble?
no.. the files are protected... usually companies have a service for subscription files but ur player doesnt... i have a samsugn p2, and it does so itz coool... its usually the firmware in the player which allows it.
Reply:Try downloading Limewire.


It's free and I haven't had any trouble downloading music on my mp3 player.





I also have the same brand as you.





From limewire, I just drag my music over into Window's Media Player. Then you shouldn't have any problem loading it from there.


If you do you can email me and I'll see if I can help you further.





My main email: Rocketsfly123@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment