Friday, July 9, 2010

Mp3 recording 2 CD"songs are not in the same order as the play list?

Mp3 are not recorded in the same order as the playlist and some MP3 are recorded in folders insted song after song,this poses a problem when playing MP3 recorded disks in my car insted of just going to the next song you have to open a folder can anyone point me in the right direction with this yahoo jukebox software never had this problem with Music match?? should I purchase Roxio? it does what you ask can anyone tell me what option I have with yahoo???

Mp3 recording 2 CD"songs are not in the same order as the play list?
they might be being played in alphabetical order of their filenames.





if you playlist goes:





moonlight drive


the spy


light my fire





but the filenames look like:





light my fire.mp3


moonlight drive.mp3


the spy.mp3





I'd say this is the problem.





If you didn't have a problem with your other software, why not go back to it?


No comments:

Post a Comment