Tuesday, July 20, 2010

There's this mp3 player you see...?

I saw this black 2GB mp3 player at a store yesterday. It was about palm-sized; it's features included video, music, photos, and voice recording. It's entire front face was covered with the screen, and the buttons were all along the side. Under the screen, there was the word : Diamond. Diamond was also written on the packaging, so I assumed that's its brand name.





I came home and tried googling "diamond 2GB mp3 player" though, and got no relevant results. The only mp3 player I could find by the brand "diamond" was...not the one I saw. I google-imaged it too; still no results.





So the thing is - I can't find this mp3 player anywhere else!! And I want to read up a bit on it, see some testimonials maybe, see if it's any good, but there's no info on it.





So I need to know what its called! If anyone has any idea what the actual name of this mp3 player is, PLEASE let me know.





and thanks! (:

There's this mp3 player you see...?
i have no clue, go on the store's website and look at all their mp3 players or go back to the store and take a closer look then go home and google it again, maybe there's something on the package that you didnt see before
Reply:Maybe it's one of them here.





http://www.anythingbutipod.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment