Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mp3 Player-Related Question?

Ok, I just bought an mp3 player from circuitcity. It is Sansa e250 series and looks great so far. It is charging right now. To get to the point, the lady at circuitcity told me that if I downloaded itunes music and videos to my mp3 player(not ipod) that it would corrupt my files on my mp3 player. I guess this is because itunes suspects that if its not an ipod, it must be a virus. Is this true? Someone please shed some light on this topic. Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate all suggestions and answers.

Mp3 Player-Related Question?
Okay that's the first time that I've heard that. I'm a bit shocked myself. Do some research on that. You've already asked it in Yahoo, but do some research like a Google search. I don't know if it's true, and thanks for telling me. If you want to put things from Itunes to your MP3 then you should burn them onto a CD. Once you do that you should close Itunes, rip them, then convert them. I don't know if that'll do anything to your MP3 or computer, but I was going to try it. Thanks for the info, do some research, and I hope this helped. : ) Maybe you should talk to the lady again too. Remember if you are going to try what I just suggested note that I don't know what'll happen to any of your things. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment