Sunday, August 22, 2010

Creative Zen MP3 player snycing question please.?

I recently purchased a Creative Zen 4 GB MP3 player, and I love it so far, but I am having problems with syncing, I could be doing it wrong, I am not sure this is the first MP3 player I have owned.





Whenever I download new music, I add it to the playlist I want it to be on, and re-sync it to the mp3 player, sometimes it syncs with no problem, but today I downloaded 2 new songs to my second playlist, and it tried re-syncing the whole playlist again, eventually I was left with 3 mb of free memory (from 800 mb before I sync'd 2 4 mb songs...). Is there another way I should go around syncing one or two songs to my mp3 player? I still would want them to be in the playlists, I just dont want the player to keep putting the SAME songs on. Thanks

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment