Thursday, August 19, 2010

MP3 Help !plz?

I have music videos and tv shows from itunes, but windows media player won't put it in the library. i really need it for my mp3 player and it's not an ipod, so is there any way at all that i can put it on my mp3.i can't burn them on a dvd. plz help me , i can't convert it , and the mp3 is a sansa e200.

MP3 Help !plz?
connect ur mp3 player usb device on the port


now go to my computer and then


see a new tab


removable storage


next to ur cd player or dvd writer icon


click on that that is ur usb device mp3 player


and now


u transfer


what


are


all


the files


u


want


to


transfer


into


it


and


u


r


done


with


it


so


that


is


the


way


or


elase


if


u


use


windows


media


player


11


it


will


automatically


detect


but


this


will


all


happen


only


in


windows


xp


and


vista
Reply:I just get CD's, use the windows media player...you got it saved!


No comments:

Post a Comment