Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need help with an mp3 player!?

My brother has the Sansa Sandisk m240 Mp3 player. Awhile ago, a lot of rhapsody subscribtion songs were added onto the player, and after a while it said to "Sync" the tracks.. and since then, he never has and the songs that were put on the mp3 player were deleted from the Rhapsody library. Ok, so now, I go into Rhapsody to try and delete the songs that are on the mp3 player, and they dont show up when you click on the device icon in Rhapsody. They dont show up at all, even though there still on the mp3 player.





So, can anyone help me and tell me how I can either veiw all the tracks on the mp3 player, so i can delete them, Or can you tell me how to wipe out alll the songs and everything on the mp3 player. (I've already tried directly looking at the folders on the players hard drive and nothing comes up)








PLEASE HELP!!!!

I need help with an mp3 player!?
Do your self a favor, Stay away from Rhapsody.





to whip out all songs you can format the player.





To get rid of Rhapsody do this =


How to get rid of the "synchronize to continue music subscription" message if it just appears out of nowhere on your player





delete the STORE.HDS file in the system/wmdrmpd directory of your sansa (optional)





import your protected songs into WMP, and resync your protected music (with WMP) in MTP mode





play a protected song and let it rebuild the store.hds file (you will experience severe lag for about 15 seconds as it rebuilds) and the music should play.





to format go here = http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.as...





Or here =


To format = Plug in your mp3* Go to start* Go to my computer* Right click you mp3 and choose format* save music/video to your PC before formatting*
Reply:go to where you bought it and ask for help


No comments:

Post a Comment