Sunday, August 22, 2010

A new mp3 player?

Okay.. Well, I need a new mp3 player, because the USB cord for my old mp3 is now busted. I need an mp3 player that is compatible with either Windows 2000 or Windows Me Millenium (yeah i know, crappy), and that can play videos (if possible)... I was looking at the MPIO 4GB Titan MP3 Player (ML100), but most people said they've had problems with it. If not, i'll look at Windows XP software to buy, because I do have an iPod- I just need a new computer- which is way too pricey. Any suggestions?

A new mp3 player?
hi
Reply:Why not just buy a new USB cable? USB cables are cheap.





Anyways, I know you probably don't want me to say an iPod, but look, you get what you pay for. If you start buying cheap MP3 players, they're going to break like your old one, or be difficult to use. Save yourself the trouble and get an iPod.


No comments:

Post a Comment