Sunday, August 22, 2010

Questions on mp3 players and iriver?

I am looking to get an MP3 player, and I was wondering if anyone would recommend the iRiver H10 20GB (http://www.amazon.com/iriver-h10-player-... ? Also, would this MP3 player be able to use files off of Limewire?


How many songs would you estimate a 20GB MP3 player to hold? Any other suggestions on a good MP3 player under $150? Thanks =]!

Questions on mp3 players and iriver?
I have an iriver H10 20gb. I like it. It can hold about 5100 songs assuming that all songs are 4mb, but it could probably hold more since the file size of songs tend to differ. I have about 500 songs right now and I've only used about 2 gigs. And yes it can use files off of limewire. It also holds text files and photos. It has a radio as well.


If you don't need that much space you might want to get the h10 5 gig because those have removable/replaceable batteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment