Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mp3 player download promblems?

Ok so i downloaded a folder of music onto my Mp3 player from my computer , and today i started a new folder of music, and when i tried to download it onto my mp3 player it said that my drive is full,but it is not full because there is only 30 songs on it and it holds like 60. can someone tell me how to get the songs onto my mp3 player.thanx

Mp3 player download promblems?
format the mp3 player.


go to my comuter%26gt;removable disk%26gt;right-click%26gt;format%26gt;start%26gt;ok
Reply:ok well depending on what brand mp3 player it is you can try to import the songsusing its specific program for eg. an ipod uses itunes or a sony mp3 uses sonic stage. It may be appearing full because there are other uneeded files on th mp3... i hope i have helped Regards Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment