Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sony Ericsson w610i or MP3 Player?

Ok I have a Sony ericsson w610i walkman phone and an mp3 player (this one: http://ivory.vnunet.com/images/hardware/... ) My problem is that I don't know what to use to listen to my music, which sound quality is better on w610i or my mp3 player. I have same headphones for both. I listen to music practically all the time, the problem when I use the mp3 player is that a lot of the times I do not feel/hear my phone ring plus my mp3 player dont have features like album art colour screen and making own playlist. The problem with listening music on my phone is that the battery goes low quickly and I THINK the sound quality is worser (after 6h comparing to my mp3 player 28h) I dont know which use to listen to music.





ANY SUGGESTIONS?? PLEASE HELP WHICH TO CHOSE?!!

Sony Ericsson w610i or MP3 Player?
w610i is way better, i have one and it is GREAT. Definitely chooce the sony ericsson. If your battery life is always low.. go to www.sonystyle.com and look for a larger battery model then yours.
Reply:The earphones supplied with Sony Ericsson's produce great quality, although the earphones do break very easily.





Ii use the mp3 player on my phone and it is brilliant, especially when the equaliser is set to Extra bass.





Although you have a very good MP3 player, i would probably use the MP3 player to put all my songs on and then put some on my phone too therefore you are making the most of both of them by using both of them for all your songs.





Hope this helped


No comments:

Post a Comment