Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sandisk view MP3 player, how do I erase the ripped and downloaded songs from my pc hardrive?

I can download music, and rip bought and burned CD's onto my laptop hardrive. I can transfer them to my Sandisk view MP3 player. After they sync and go onto the MP3 player, I delete the songs from my windows media player and my laptop hardrive. However when I put more songs into WMP and start to sync them to the sandisk, the ones I previously added to the sandisk get erased straight from the MP3 player. I dont wanna keep a thousand plus songs on my PC hardrive, is there a way to keep them on my MP3 player but delete from my PC and not lose the songs because I sync new ones into it?

Sandisk view MP3 player, how do I erase the ripped and downloaded songs from my pc hardrive?
When you connect your player to your computer, it will create a disk drive where you can see the files on the device. Use the windows explorer to drag and drop your mp3s into the appropriate folder manually. If you hold down the shift key the files will be moved instead of copied, saving you the step of deleting the files afterward.

cleaning dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment