Monday, August 16, 2010

Mp3 problem plz some advice ?

I bought this Mp3 at circuit city then like 12 day after it doesn't fully charge don't quite get it.





I tried to on the Mp3 and plug the charge when it was on





I tried doing it when it was on stand by





obliviously you can charge it when it's off but Man this is getting





on my nerve.





I tried contacting the manufacteuries but no doesn't help well I got a 1 year garanty so still a good deal





but this Mp3 is kind of unique style I really like it got any advice


THANKS !

Mp3 problem plz some advice ?
did you get it out of the open boxed items at a discounted price if so it depends on how good the deal is if its really good the u just have 2 deal wiht it
Reply:Well it imght be faulty so I would suggest just returning it and getting one like it and if that one doesnt work then just get a diffrent one


No comments:

Post a Comment