Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mp3 help please?

i own a sandisk sansa mp3 player i dont know how to desribe it i believe its a e250 or sumthing like that....i think its my computer but i cant git songs to go unto the mp3 player....do u know a webiste or program besides windows that will let me convert songs unto my mp3 player for free....thanks alot!

Mp3 help please?
1.)Go to limewire.com and install limewire.


(Then you will have access to all the songs you want for free.) 2)Once on limewire, dowload the song you want.


3.)Bring up my computer


4.)Click on your mp3 player


5.) Drag the song file into your mp3 player.





The song will be automatically playable.





Hope this helps!!!
Reply:lol i have taht too......uhm well its hard for me to upload songs to but i use the sansa media converter


No comments:

Post a Comment