Thursday, August 19, 2010

MP3 player help.?

I tried upgrading the firmware for my RCA M4002 MP3 Player, but my computer froze while I was doing that, my mp3 player shut off even though it was charging in my computer, and now it won't turn on or charge, and is read as something else on the computer..... I really like this mp3 player, so what should I do?

MP3 player help.?
A depleted battery may have any of the following symptoms:


The charging icon is missing


The blue power LED is not blinking


The player turns off immediately when it is disconnected from its power supply


Not showing any signs of activity (with the exception of the blue power LED)


No LCD display


The player is not deteced by Windows or any programs


If the player shows the above symptoms, download the firmware below and follow the step by step instructions to install the firmware update.





RCA web site support


No comments:

Post a Comment