Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is the mp3 player on the motorazr V3m easy to use?

I'm planning on buying the Red Motorazr V3m from U.S. Cellular. I was talking to the sales rep guy about the Motokrzr K1 phone with the mp3 player. But I don't really like the krzr b/c the screen is not as big as the razr and it feels 10x more delicate than the razr and I'm afraid I'll drop it(since the front is like all glass). The guy told me that the Red V3m has mp3 capability it just doesn't have the external mp3 controls. Is the mp3 player easy to use on the Red Motorazr V3m? He also mentioned that I'd would have to buy a microSD memory card for storing music and photos...how much do those cost?

Is the mp3 player on the motorazr V3m easy to use?
It is hard to get all the equipment but after that it is very easy. i should know, i have a RAZR V3m too w/ music.
Reply:yes


No comments:

Post a Comment