Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ipods and MP3's in your car?

I got an Alpine brand car stereo for christmas. My parents thought it had an Mp3 hook up, instead it has an iPod hook up. I don't own an iPod, I own an Mp3 player, and was wondering if there are places that sell adapters so you can hook up your Mp3 player to my car stereo. I know the zune has a type like that, but again, I don't own a zune. My Mp3 player looks like a jump drive, so it has no cables that I hook up to my computer when uploading music. Do I just need to go buy a new car stereo?

Ipods and MP3's in your car?
first which alpine unit is it and it should have a usb adapter in the back of the radio so ur flash drive mp3 should plug right into it
Reply:I found the best thing since sliced bread...http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9oDEWuNVIo6...





It's not wireless so there's no interference. Not to be confused with an FM transmitter. Basically it adds an AUX input to ANY radio. No searching for a clean channel.





It feeds your audio signal from a headphone jack ( or RCA cables) by FM modulation, directly into the antenna input on your radio bypassing the antenna when on, allowing the radio to work as normal when off. It comes with an On/Off switch.








This is the answer. Totally versatile.





Here's one in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBI0LBGh...


No comments:

Post a Comment