Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mp3 file turned into Data? Wont burn or upload back unto my Mp3?

Im having a real problem Yesterday I recorded a song with my Mp3 player. When I got home I renamed it and the file or tumbnail stopped looking like a media file. I copied it to the desktop and tried to play it Media Player which didnt recognize it but played it anyway....it wont burn though which is what I need and my Mp3 wont upload it because it says it doesnt recognize the data format or something??/What happened...I have to fix this,,, I really need it burned!!!! O ye ait wont show up as music when I browse for it.

Mp3 file turned into Data? Wont burn or upload back unto my Mp3?
it might be that you have show file extension turned on. thus when you rename something if you forget to put the (.mp3) the file will not work anymore. that is the only logical explanation i can think of. so "untitled.mp3" is what you need to do i believe.

Does this look good

No comments:

Post a Comment