Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mp3 Suite software issues-Will not honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee.?

I signed up for Mp3 Suite for $34.44-Unlimited Access. When I went to download their software an Internet Explorer Security Warning popped up stating "The publisher could not be verified". I immediately contacted customer service stating that I wasn't comfortable downloading their software and wanted my money back. I got a response from 'Heather" several hours later basically stating "it was no big deal" and to "continue with the download". I re-stated that I still wasn't comfortable downloading their software and usinging their service and wanted a refund immediately. All I have gotten since is DEAD AIR. I have sent and re-sent messages to no avail. I paid thru paypal w/ my checking acct. I want to know the best way to go about getting my money back and everywhere I can file claims/send warnings about this company. They have an "Unconditional 60 Day Money Back Guarantee-No Questions Asked" and will not honor it. I am TICKED!!

Mp3 Suite software issues-Will not honor their 100% satisfaction guarantee.?
What this warning means is that when you try to run the file Windows is warning you that that kind of file can potentially contain a virus, as it is a program (a .exe file), and that is generally the kind of file viruses are, along with every other program on your computer. Very few programs are signed because it costs money to do so, so, as long as you have up to date anti-virus and trust the company, you are perfectly safe. The warning is no big deal whatsoever. Ignore it. It will popup whenever you try to run a program after downloading it with internet explorer. Continue as before.

teeth yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment