Sunday, August 22, 2010

Locked music files on my MP3???

I got my MP3 about a year back, and put all my music onto it via my laptop. About 6 months after, I sold my latop, so i wiped the hardrive clean (deleted everything), without realising that the music files were on there.


Now my mp3 has broken, i want to get the music onto my new computer so that i can get a refund for my mp3 and still have my music, however when i tried to transfer, it said that the music was locked by the laptop i put the music on my mp3 with. Is there a way to retrieve my music so i can put it onto a new mp3?


It's a sony mp3, and the music is in ATRAC format. can i transfer to a cd, or should i change the format..etc.....any ideas please?!

Locked music files on my MP3???
have you tried downloading and instaling Sonic Stage from sony.com :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment