Sunday, August 22, 2010

ITunes song download to mp3?

I downloaded a couple songs from iTunes. I put them on my samsung mp3 player, but they won't play. When I look at the icons on the computer it says they are on my mp3 player. The picture icon next to the song has a little picture of a lock on it. Can I unlock the songs so I can hear them on my mp3 player. I was able to click on iTunes burn all songs downloaded to a cd, so I was able to listen to them on that. But I want them on mp3 for the gym? What do I do to hear songs from iTunes on my mp3?

ITunes song download to mp3?
Music bought on iTunes use the AAC format and are DRM protected -- which means that you can only plan the song on your computer, or on your iPod -- it will not work with any other MP3 player.





You can bypass the DRM by burning the music to a CD, and then using itunes to rip the music using MP3 format.





Once the song is re-ripped from the CD into MP3 format, you will be able to use it with any 3rd party MP3 player (not just iPods)





good luck.

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment